Consulting services for Globalization, Localization, and Internationalization
- Product marketing and content global design for international launches
- RFP/RFI design for localization, globalization, and internationalization
- End to end globalization, localization, and internationalization assessment
- Globalization planning for launch and enterprise design for scalable global launches
- RFP/RFI for LSP, MT, and QA vendors
- I18n assessment
- White Papers
- Presentations for content, development, and marketing teams
- Workshops tailored for a companies specific issues and challenges
- Localization permanent and temporary staffing and job description drafting
Philosophy for consulting
My goal for consulting work is to help enterprises launch products internationally. I do this by consulting with product teams to help them understand what supporting a product or service in a new language entails. At the enterprise level I help to create the necessary infrastructure for global expansion that leads to global revenue generation and strong customer engagement. I achieve this through a combination of interviews, technology assessments, workshops. and assistance in localization infrastructure design.
I work closely with the enterprise to create a plan that immediately improves localization processes. I also help teams to devise, implement, and maintain longer-term strategies that lead to sustainable global expansion. I am available for consulting onsite and I am also able to design specific workshops for unique teams and customer problems. Please use the contact form below to reach him.
Costs for the consulting depend on the scope of the engagement.